Based in the offices in central Bristol; my client is seeking a Management Accountant to compliment the existing finance team. This position is a brand new role due to growth.
Specific duties will include:
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller and part of a wider finance function, the role will involve:
- Providing key decision support for all businesses across the Group including performance reporting, financial planning and analysis & budgeting.
- The Management Accountant will support entities with the preparation of monthly management accounts and regulatory reporting. In addition, the Management Accountant would also support the Finance Manager with projects affecting those entities on an adhoc basis and assist the wider team with revenue recognition/allocation.
- Key to this role will be your excellent attention to detail and ability to build strong relationships with clients both internal and external; to ensure that work produced is completed in a timely and highly accurate manner.
- Previous Management Accounts or Assistant Management Accounts experience.
- Preferably from a financial services business.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to build strong relationships with clients both internal and external.
- Ensure that work produced is completed in a timely and highly accurate manner.
- Experience and knowledge of the technical requirements of IFRS/FRS102.
- Experience of working within a Financial Services environment (preferred).
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Proficient in Word, Excel
Benefits to include:
Modern recently refurbished, central Bristol office location.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'