A mid-tier firm of Chartered Accounts are looking to hire a Management Accountant for their Outsourcing Team.
Management Accounts is one of the fastest growing areas in the practice market and the firm have big plans for this team. Over the next few years, they are looking to triple the size of Outsourcing department.
The firm are already renowned for promoting their start from within however with these plans in place, these opportunities are going to be better than ever making it an excellent time to be joining the firm.
There are currently opportunities across London so this could suit people looking for local roles as well as Central London.
- Data processing
- Reconciliation of control accounts - Bank, purchase ledger, sales ledger, PAYE, wages etc
- Journal entries
- Calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of VAT returns and associated legislation returns, including cash accounting and partial exemption
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of year end accounts to 1st draft stages
- Communicate with and deal with any queries from clients, including attending their premises when required
- Ability to communicate confidently with Kingston Smith Partners/Managers regarding your clients
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience/understanding of working with clients across a broad range of sectors and industries
- Competent with manual and computerised bookkeeping
- Able to produce accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Clear and confident communication techniques and ability to feedback to all members of staff
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines
- Able to travel to all areas of London and occasionally other locations if required
- Good IT skills including confidence with using Sage Line 50 and Excel
- Online software experience across a diverse range of packages is advantageous
- Have been responsible for dealing with a client portfolio
- Working in an accountancy practice
- ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualified
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.