Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for a Management Accountant - Multi-Site or F&B experience to join our client, a growing Hospitality business located in London's West End, a short walk from Piccadilly Circus.
Our client is a leading Hospitality company who are going through a restructure and period of growth, and are looking for a Management Accountant - - Multi-Site or F&B experience to join the accountancy team. Our client is looking for a client who is working on margins or cash rec on a multi-site business, ideally F&B or retail.
Located in London's West End our client is looking for a Management Accountant with responsibility for the following duties:
- Preparation of site P&Ls at month end including the raising of any necessary accruals and prepayments.
- Flash Reporting of weekly statistics
- Reviewing the operational cost lines at month end eg: travel & subsistence, repairs & maintenance, communications etc.
- Monthly meetings with Heads of Department and Cinema Managers to review costs against budgets & forecasts
- Accurate & timely distribution of P&L's.
- Point of contact for cinema and operational queries.
- Fixed Asset reporting including posting depreciation, reconciling to Post Completion Audits, including all associated audit notes for Fixed Assets.
- Accruals for company utilities
- Dealing with External Auditors queries and investigations
- Assisting with the budget process
- Timely and accurate Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Completion of Government Statistical Returns.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working on margins or cash rec on a multi-site business, ideally F&B or retail
- Finalist Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Good Technical Knowledge
- Excellent excel skills
- Very organised with good communication skills
- "Can" do attitude and proactive approach to drive efficiencies
Salary of £40k-£45k
Competitive Benefits package