Trace are looking for a finalist / newly qualified management accountant to join a media production company based in south-west London. The role offers varied experience, technical challenges in a dynamic and friendly environment. Working in a small finance team, you will be directly reporting into a Senior Management Accountant.
- General budgeting and forecasting
- Standard unit costing, pricing and overhead recovery
- Variance and trend analysis
- Reporting and commentary
- Review Cash flow and Working Capital reporting
- Assist with the audit pack preparation
Key skills/ qualifications & competencies:
- Finalist / newly qualified Accountant ( ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous exposure to the management accounts
- Strong communications skills
- Good team worker
- Attention to detail
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
- Media Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job