Management Accountant - Marketing
Our client one of the worlds largest marketing companies are seeking a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their team.
The individual would be part of a large finance team of 18, servicing 4 agencies.
The ideal candidate would have studied a finance/accountancy related degree at University and be part-qualified in a relevant professional qualification (CIMA or ACCA). This is a fast-paced and challenging role, which requires an individual who has a good grounding in management accounts, and the drive and energy to achieve our Group reporting deadlines. The ideal candidate would have experience within the advertising/media sector and be used to communicating with non-financial people at all levels.
This is a large Group with over 400 employees and there is plenty of scope for the role and individual to develop further.
- Preparation of journals for intercompany recharges for shared costs cross charged to/from other Publicis agencies on monthly basis (group staff, rent, shared space etc.)
- Monthly and YTD Income Statement review and analysis
- Accruals and Prepayment; review of full P&L for monthly expenditure incurred; identify areas of expected costs, preparation of month-end journals
- Reversing prior month end journals, setting up new files for the month (Income statement, forecast file etc..)
- Review Accounts Payable ledger; reconciliation employee balances and aging; identifying cause of debit balances and take relevant action to correct
- Preparing and presenting freelance accruals to FM for month end reporting; weekly download of P&L, review freelance account and update freelance schedule
- Preparing the WIP Aging report for month end reporting on WD1 or WD2 ; WIP credits, WIP Aging, Open billable PO aging
- Assisting Finance Manager with journal postings where required
- Assisting with preparation of Reporting month-end pack
- Responsible for the compilation of the month end reporting folder
Budgeting / Forecasting
- Update forecast files with monthly actuals to assist the Finance Manager
- Monthly review of overheads to identify key costs expected based on historic trends and understanding of business needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"