A well-known luxury Wine & Spirits group is seeking an ambitious and engaging Junior Analyst to join its global HQ based in Central London.
- Assistance with the Group consolidation of monthly management reporting and annual statutory reporting, including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow reporting.
- Assistance with preparation of UK legal entity accounts.
- Data manipulation and analysis.
- Contribution towards monthly Board materials and other accounts based management information.
- Participation in group planning (budgets, quarterly reforecasts, strategic planning) alongside FP&A team.
- Ad-hoc project work e.g. re-financing, property planning, pension schemes, acquisition and disposal.
To be considered for this progressive job opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Degree educated
- Actively studying CIMA, ACCA (or equivalent)
- Previous exposure to Balance Sheets / Cash Flow highly desirable
- Previous analysis/reporting experience - preferably from a multisite Retail / Wholesale / E-Comm / FMCG / Hospitality business
- Strong Excel - pivot tables, lookups, ifs, etc.
- Ambitious, hungry to learn and keen to develop further
- Warm, friendly and engaging; able to effectively manage senior stakeholders and VIPs
- A great sense of humour is key!
This is a phenomenal opportunity to develop your career further within a prestigious FMCG business, working within a vibrant, forward-thinking team environment.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Management Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job