Our client is world famous in their field, they work mainly with luxury brands.
This is an exciting time to join our client who is now seeking an ambitious talented, qualified Management Accountant to join their busy and upbeat team.
As Management Accountant the role will report directly to the Financial Controller, this commercially focused and forward thinking role will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Preparing the financial and management accounting of multiple companies within the group
- Posting monthly journals, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Client profitability reporting and analysis
- Oversee Credit Card and petty cash posting
- Assist in the year-end close and audit preparation
- Plan and organise any other ad hoc projects as required by the Financial Controller
Management Accountant key desired skills and qualification:
- Qualified either ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- Experience of working in multiple currencies and treating FX correctly
- Experience of intercompany invoicing and reconciliations
- Must have excellent Excel skills and attention to detail
- Experience in a similar role, and have worked in a creative industry
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Energetic, personable, positive, pro-active and ability to multi task
This is a hands on position that will allow the candidate to have full exposure to the management pack and have the ability to make changes across the business.
If you do not hear from us within five working days then we regret that your application on this occasion has not been successful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job