Management Accountant - Leading Retail Brand
£35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
My client is a leading premium retail brand with a strong presence across the whole of the UK. With their ongoing expansion they are now seeking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant to join their head office finance team, reporting directly to the Financial Controller with the responsibility for the management of a small finance team.
Management Accountant - The Role
- Production of weekly sales reporting to the business
- Review weekly cashflow / short term forecasts
- Preparing monthly management accounts and showroom/channel P&L's
- Balance sheet reporting/management
- Cost analysis
- Assisting with Budgets and Forecast requirements
- Preparing Investor reporting packs
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Support the FC on special projects
- Margin and stock reporting
- Deputising for the FC when required
Management Accountant - The Person
- Attention to detail and willing to be hands-on
- Ability to work in a small team and coach junior members of the team
- Able to manage multiple work streams and deliver to deadlines
- Strong communication skills especially with non-finance teams
- Confident challenging the existing ways of doing things
- Strong management accounting experience
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at or call /
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.