My client are an international FMCG business, currently experiencing exciting growth. As part of this growth they are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join them initially on a temporary basis for a minimum of three months.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Month end and year end processes.
- Prepare audit files for external auditors.
- Preparation and distribution of various Sales reports to the Sales team at month end.
- Preparation of the Warehouse and Distribution report to identify costs to date and calculate accruals to be processed for the period.
- Depreciation calculation and processing in SAP.
- Managing and processing of Prepayments in SAP.
- Calculation and processing of Accruals at month end.
- Balance sheet reconciliation for UK and European entities.
- Preparation of the functional report and commentary for all entities.
- Processing of Payroll entries in SAP for UK and European entities..
- Payroll Control accounts reconciliation.
- Uploaded the Month end results of all entities onto consolidation tool.
- Preparation of UK Statutory accounts.
Candidates must be able to start immediately and have relevant practical knowledge to start supporting the team immediately. Experience of SAP is also required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job