Signature Recruitment are seeking a CIMA qualified Management Accountant to join our client a charity group on an immediate start, working from home, temporary basis. The Management Accountant will be responsible for monthly reporting, modelling and Stakeholder reporting.
This position would suit a Management Accountant who holds previous experience working on the systems Xero and Salesforce, ideally within a group setting. If you are confident in supporting on-going work as well as future business with a variety of Stakeholders then this could be ideal for you!
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Develop appropriate monthly reporting of funds for a variety of Stakeholders including Investment Committees and Senior Management
- Develop effective cash flow and other modelling to support ongoing work and potential future business
- Work with and support the part qualified Management Accountant to ensure business partnering and reporting across the organisation are effective
- Make best use of all available data / systems in the group
- Support the ongoing work of the Finance Team including checking and approving content for payments and disbursements
- Work with the Financial Accountant to produce a comprehensive management and Board pack for financial reporting at programme; entity and group levels
Management Accountant Skills and Experience:
- CIMA Qualified
- Experience in project reporting or investment reporting is essential
- Systems knowledge; Xero and Saleforce
- Experience working in a charity or company group is desirable
- Effective Business Partnering skills
If you posses the correct skills and experience please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Cash Flow
- Financial Reporting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'