Based in our Manchester Head Office, Close to Victoria Station
£27,000 - £32,000 Dependent on experience + Excellent benefits package
Health Assured is the UK’s fastest growing Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), we are a helpline for over 9 million employee lives in the UK and support some of the biggest names in the business. We are now looking for a Management Accountant to join our rapidly expanding finance team and to assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and provide support to other general ledgers.
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the month-end Ledger close routine with the assistant accountants
- Analysis of invoices for accruals and prepayments
- Complete nominal ledger reconciliations (including inter-company), investigating, reporting and clearing any differences
- Cash-flow forecasting and monitoring
- Full involvement in the budgeting process
- Prepare individual company management accounts for comparison against budgets, highlighting and reporting variances.
- Prepare & complete VAT and other statutory returns
- Full involvement in the coordination and preparation of Year-end audit files
- Support the Financial Controller with day to day duties and development of systems and procedures
- Able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of financial reporting procedures.
- Ability to organise, manipulate & present large volumes of data using Excel spreadsheets
- Can work on own initiative & under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be CIMA or ACCA qualified or be studying towards the achievement of such.
- Ability to organise & prioritise workload
- Competitive salary package
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to EAP service
- Free Breakfasts every Monday
- Free Exercise classes
- Great social events
- Discounts to various companies
- And lots more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job