My client is a highly reputable, regional business providing a range of services with a well-known brand. They are one of the longest established firms in the West Country with an enviable reputation. They operate a supportive culture and have a unique opportunity to join their loyal team.
We are seeking a Management Accountant / Head of Finance to join them on a permanent, full time basis. Salary is dependent on experience but competitive, plus benefits.
The purpose of the role is to oversee the day to day running of the accounts team and ongoing preparation of management accounts. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the business, providing sound advice, working closely with the directors and continuing to assist in driving the business forward.
Main duties include;
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Sage import from P & L
- Stock Analysis
- Payroll (management of)
- Some HR duties
- Deal with company insurances
- Other duties as per the job description
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a similar role within industry
- High level of competence and confidence with Sage
- Experience in preparing management accounts (detailed)
- Confidence and leadership skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Account Management