A Management Accountant is required to join an established, growing and highly reputable business in the West Midlands.
An established, growing and highly reputable business based in the West Midlands.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the delivery of key financial information for the wider business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Assisting the budget setting process
- Reviewing and driving the KPI dashboards
- Reporting on a weekly and monthly basis to key stakeholders
- Analysing costs and providing commentary
- Analysing key financial data
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- A Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant
- Strong system skills including Excel
- An ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management
- A track record of process improvement
- A proactive and results driven approach
Competitive salary and benefits