Management Accountant Graduate
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance recruitment in Worcester are delighted to be recruiting for this market leading organisation based in Droitwich. The ideal candidate will be joining an energetic, highly sociable team who promote from within the business. This opportunity is well suited to a Finance professional looking to utilise their knowledge in management accounts and organically progress throughout the ranks of a highly successful, well established company. To be considered for this role you must have already/or soone be looking to start your CIMA.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing and controlling the financial and non-financial operational reporting of the business. You will be working with key stakeholders to ensure data quality and consistency of message through group reporting. You must be bright, enthusiastic and inquisitive, bringing insight into process re-engineering to ensure efficient and effective decision making.
- Working with the Finance (accounting team) to complete month end reporting.
- Contributing to decision making, bringing ideas and final reporting to group/Managing Directors via standard numerical and written form.
- Focused on group and internal stakeholder financial reporting - by Sub-Sub-Business-Line (SSBL).
- Analysing financial and non financial data, creating and developing data models for us in Market-Tenders, Acquisition and new business developments.
- Understanding the key principles of Finance and the knowledge/experience to understand the corresponding effects of one financial decision.
- Quarterly forecasting for the entire legal entity and all of its business lines, including P+L, Balance Sheet, Capital Investments, Headcount
- Annual Target production (detail as per Forecasting
What you'll need to succeed
You must be ambitious and driven.
At least 4+ years finance experience in a similar position
Available to start ASAP
Be looking to start / already have started your CIMA
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity, many of which don't come around too often in the Worcestershire area. You will be provided with CIMA study support, excellent employee benefits, onsite parking and 25 days holiday+bank hols.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- CIMA STUDY SUPPORT ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'