Management Accountant - Goole - Up to £39,000
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a highly reputable organisation based in the Goole area, who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant.
The Management Accountant role provides support and performance analysis to the operational business - using finance experience and business acumen to agree/challenge realistic short and long term objectives, and liaise with key senior members of the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide high quality regular reporting, analysis and insights to business, forecasts, budgets and business plans
- Provide challenge to operational management and work closely with key stakeholders to deliver budget revenue and margin
- KPI reporting for business unit
- Support management in driving new revenue generation and cost management initiatives
- Support with year end accounts and audit
- Deliver monthly business and financial results together with insightful analysis, commentary, in line with reporting timetables
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with management accounting experience
- Strong communicator who has the ability to partner with operational management
- Highly analytical
To apply for the position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Matthew Swindell via LinkedIn.
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounting
- Management Accounts