Reporting directly into the Divisional Financial Controller
Responsibilities to include;
• To be responsible for producing management accounts
• Assisting with monthly re-forecasts and annual budgets for the Division.
• Month-end Balance Sheet reconciliation’s.
• Prepare and explain any key variances in the monthly accounts, forecasts and budgets, comparing to latest forecast, budget and prior years.
• Prepare a detailed flash P&L for specific divisions on the last day of the month, highlighting and explaining key variances. This will involve liaising with all departments to collate all relevant information.
• Produce Key Performance Indicators for the business.
• Build relationships with key business stakeholders so that there is a solid understanding of the business.
• Uploading Actuals and Budgets into the relevant Ledgers in & amending Q&A Reports accordingly.
• Improving the systems surrounding all aspects of the Month End Process, Budgets and Forecasts.
• To work as a team to ensure the timetable is met and the regular reports are distributed to the relevant management.
• Ensure process and procedures are in line with Group policy and are consistent, supportable and facilitate auditable reporting.
• Daily involvement in purchase and sales invoice verification.
• Ad hoc tasks as required by the business.
The successful candidate will be;
• Qualified By Experience or Part-Qualified Management Accountant
• Strong Management Accounting experience and a proactive hands on approach
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management accounts department.
• Advanced excel required.
• Ability to work with others to achieve team goals.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads accordingly.
• Attention to detail - accurate accounts are essential for decision making.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
***Please apply if you are immediately available or on one week's notice as this is an urgent requirement***
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job