My client who is a market leading brand is looking to recruit a capable Management Accounting Analyst to provide support to their busy finance team. The role has become available due to a period of sustained growth.
The role of Management Accounting Analyst will involve engagement of senior finance stakeholders, accurate accounting and reporting, plus regular insight and report production relating to the company's P&L.
Full study support is on offer as the company is keen on the ongoing development of their finance team.
Key role functions:
- Overall responsibility for key P&L line items and associated Balance sheet control
- Posting of pre-payments, accruals and journals
- Provide insight into key variances and review with finance stakeholders
- Providing support to Management Accounting team in accurate and timely close
- Production of key reports for finance stakeholders by way of financial reporting
- Cost line reporting bench marking and analysis
- balance sheet reconciliations
- assistant accountant
- management accountant