Management Accountant / Finance Manager - Manchester - Up to £35k
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a rapidly growing and progressive organisation based in Manchester City Centre.
The exciting brand are looking to identify an ambitious Newly Qualified Accountant to join the successful business. The organisation has a lively, dynamic culture and are based in modern and contemporary Manchester offices.
The Management Accountant / Finance Manager position is a newly created role which will further support and facilitate the company’s growth and offers a clear progression route to FC / FD. The role also offers the candidate the opportunity to build and develop their own Finance Team.
Duties will include:
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts, reconcile daily transactions and maintain ledgers
- Preparation of financial reports and management information
- Maintenance of accruals and prepayments
- Production of cash flow forecasting
- Work closely with Directors to enable commercial decision making
- Maintain up to date Industry trends
- Prepare detailed budget and forecast reports
- Own management reporting process
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Overseeing purchase ledger and sale ledger functions
The successful Management Accountant / Finance Manager will:
- Be a Qualified / Newly Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA) - will consider candidates at latter stages of Qualification
- Be a motivated and driven candidate with the desire to progress within a successful organisation
- Have strong system skills, including the use of Excel
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with Senior Management on financial and commercial matters
To apply for the Management Accountant / Finance Manager position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Matthew Swindell via LinkedIn.
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job