Management Accountant / Finance Manager | Tech startup
Hybrid working model – WFH & City / Shoreditch office
£50/55k + options
Talentedge are proud to be exclusively working with an internationally recognised software company who have recently raised a significant round of VC funding and signed up blue-chip, house hold brand names as clients.
Reporting into a high flying ACA qualified Finance Director, you will be responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day finance processes run smoothly and for the production of accurate financial information. Key responsibilities to include:
- Production of consolidated monthly management accounts (GBP / USD / EUR)
- Preparation of internal and external reports, including materials for the annual audit, asset register, balance sheet reconciliations, month end journals and supporting cash forecasting
- Ensure accurate revenue recognition treatment of SaaS contracts
- Overseeing transactional finance (AP & AR), prepared by the Finance Assistant
- Contribute to the design and roll out of scalable processes
- Qualified accountant with tech sector experience (software is advantageous however non-essential)
- Experience of working within a management accounting function
- Strong Excel skills
- Commercially minded with a can-do, “roll your sleeves up” attitude
If you’re excited at the prospect of joining a high growth organisation where no two days will be the same, please get in touch ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'