Management Accountant / Finance Manager - Music
My client, a repeatable and award winning post production sound / music company based in the heart of London are currently searching for a Management Accountant / Finance Manager to join their team!
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates that have experience with management accounts / transactional work from ideally a music background who are looking for a fast paced and exciting challenge.
Main responsibilities for the Management Accountant / Finance Manager role:
- Posting sales and purchase invoices
- Raising and sending out sales invoices
- Chasing purchase orders
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Allocation of receipts, credit control and monthly receivable statements
- Checking purchase invoices and seeking approval
- General admin duties and filing
- Ordering stock
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Control and reconciliation of cash
- Client/project spend analysis
- Calculating monthly bonuses and studio occupancy
- Weekly cashflow forecast/management
- Preparing payments and supplier runs for authorisation
- Prepare monthly management accounts workings and journals
- Calculating deferred income
- Completing VAT returns
Experience required for the Management Accountant / Finance Manager role:
- Prior book keeping / management accounts experience is necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Excellent Excel and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sage Line 50 experience is desirable
My client is looking to recruit ASAP and set up interviews for this and next week - please send your CV now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.