Management Accountant / Finance Manager - Music
My client, a repeatable and award winning post production sound / music company based in the heart of London are currently searching for a Management Accountant / Finance Manager to join their team!
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates that have experience with management accounts / transactional work from ideally a music background who are looking for a fast paced and exciting challenge.
Main responsibilities for the Management Accountant / Finance Manager role:
- Posting sales and purchase invoices
- Raising and sending out sales invoices
- Chasing purchase orders
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Allocation of receipts, credit control and monthly receivable statements
- Checking purchase invoices and seeking approval
- General admin duties and filing
- Ordering stock
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Control and reconciliation of cash
- Client/project spend analysis
- Calculating monthly bonuses and studio occupancy
- Weekly cashflow forecast/management
- Preparing payments and supplier runs for authorisation
- Prepare monthly management accounts workings and journals
- Calculating deferred income
- Completing VAT returns
Experience required for the Management Accountant / Finance Manager role:
- Prior book keeping / management accounts experience is necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Excellent Excel and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sage Line 50 experience is desirable
My client is looking to recruit ASAP and set up interviews for this and next week - please send your CV now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job