My client an accountancy practice based in North London are seeking to employ a Finance Manager. This is a two partner firm with clients across healthcare, media, property and retail.
The Finance Manager reporting directly to the partners will be responsible to report on the productivity and efficiency on running of the practice. This will include:
- Compiling monthly management accounts reports
- Understanding how the practice functions
- Understanding how the practices bills clients
- Analysing reports and other information
- Make suggestions on how they can make better use of resources and make the practice run more productively
- Analyse and spot under performing/preforming staff
- Credit Control
The ideal candidate would be someone who has working in a Management Accounts or Finance Analyst department. They should have experience working in a service related field such as accountancy, legal, consulting etc. They would have experience and confidence to spot opportunities to make adjustments and report to the Partners.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity, then please apply and we will be in touch shortly.
- Financial Planning
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job