My client an accountancy practice based in North London are seeking to employ an internal Management Accountant. This is a three-partner firm with clients across healthcare, media, property and retail.
The Management Accountant / Finance Analyst reporting directly to the partners will be responsible to report on the productivity and efficiency on running of the practice. This will include:
- Compiling monthly management accounts reports
- Understanding how the practice functions
- Understanding how the practices bills clients
- Analysing reports and other information
- Make suggestions on how they can make better use of resources and make the practice run more productively
- Analyse and spot under performing/preforming staff
- Other tasks may include - billing / debt collection
The ideal candidate would be someone who has working in a Management Accounts or Finance Analyst department. They should have experience working in a service related field such as accountancy, legal, consulting etc. They would have experience and confidence to spot opportunities to make adjustments and report to the Partners.
If this Management Accountant / Finance Analyst role sounds like the right opportunity, then please apply and we will be in touch shortly.
- Financial Planning
- Management Accounts