A fantastic new opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant has just become available with one of the most highly regarded and fastest growing organisations in the Warrington area.
The role will require a candidate with strong management accounts skills, who is happy to take on board ad hoc projects when required. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that is enjoying consistent growth and could offer real career potential.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Monthly management accounts for UK and overseas subsidiary
- Ensuring monthly and yearly timetables are met including liaison with auditors
- Quarterly budgeting and forecasting including variance analysis and discussions with budget holders and senior management
- Quarterly Vat returns, contact with HMRC
- Posting of journals, accruals and prepayments, fixed asset work
- Assisting with new systems implementation project
- Recruitment and supervision of more junior staff over time
Ideally you will have/be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Fully Qualified (1st time passes ideal)
- Previous experience of full management accounts production
- Comfortable taking on board extra commercial projects where required
- Previous experience of systems implementations beneficial
- Able to start at short notice.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Management Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.