Our client Dentex are an inclusive co-ownership dental business that inspire growth and high standards of clinical care, while enabling its dentists to create value and achieve more of what they want to in life. The Dentex co-ownership model is truly unique in the benefits they offer their partners and looks to address some of the restrictions dentists have experienced as part of corporates in the past. Dentex provides support to dentists as partners, enabling growth without removing a practice’s autonomy.
An exciting opportunity has been created for a qualified finance professional to join the expanding head office team. Working closely with operations and finance the role of the management accountant will include:
- preparing reports, budgets, variance analysis and commentaries for all acquired practices
- liaising with practice managerial staff and other colleagues
- controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget
- informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
- sourcing and negotiating on major projects and contracts
- interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context
- monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements ?
- implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal ?controls.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA with 2 - 5 years post qualification experience, ideally gained in a small / medium size company in a multi-site industry. You will have strong communication skills and the confidence & ability to work independently and in a small yet well-formed finance team. You will have excellent Excel skills, be flexible in approach and you will enjoy a varied role. You will have a lively and enquiring mind with a logical approach to work, combined with first class project management, analytical and ?problem-solving skills.
- Business Analysis
- Management Accountant
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Budget Process