Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant position on behalf of a leading Events business based in Central London.
This is a very commercial role and the successful candidate will work closely on the P/L to drive profits. It will also involve a lot of business partnering, plus attending various events to gain insight into the business.
- Produce the monthly management accounts
- Take ownership of the P/L
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing budgets and monitoring variances
- Profitability analysis
- Communicate with non-finance members of the business regularly
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Part Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent) candidates who are not qualified or qualified by experience will also be considered
- Experience in a similar industry is preferred
- Candidates available to start quickly are preferred
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE APPLY ASAP!
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'