A specialist, family owned commercial real estate business is looking to hire a Management Accountant to join its growing finance team. The business is a niche specialist within the commercial property sector and invests in both the UK and European Markets.
The role reports into the Group Financial accountant and has arisen due to increased workload and growth of what is a very stable team. The main purpose of the role is to produce full sets of Financial and Management Accounts for the group subsidiaries and operating company.
Specific duties will cover:
• Annual Statutory Group Accounts
• Corporation tax computations and their returns
• Quarterly Group Management Accounts and VAT returns preparation/review
• Quarterly compliance certificate to the bank
• YE Service Charge accounts and Budgets
• Review and control bookkeeping entries
• Liaise with auditors and assist them with their queries
• KPI reporting
• Annual insurance
• Company Secretarial Administration and filing
• Other Ad-hoc responsibilities as required
Suitable applicants will need to be qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent and have previous financial and management accounting experience within the commercial property industry.
In addition, experience of using property specific accountancy software such as Bluebox or Tramps is advantageous. The role will be supervising 2 staff so any previous man-management experience is beneficial. The company offers a stable and friendly work environment within a flat corporate structure.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job