Exciting and challenging role with market leading employer
Hays are pleased to be supporting a well-established Cornwall based employer who are seeking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their vibrant team. The role acts as business partner to key stakeholders and internal customers and the position would therefore suit someone with strong communication skills and who is adept at forging strong working relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business Partner to key members of the senior management team.
- Preparation of Monthly reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Providing regular overhead review and business case scenario evaluation
- Preparing timely and accurate weekly and monthly sales performance reports
- Providing full and accurate analysis of profitability and margins at a customer level
- Project management of price fluctuations
- Supporting bids and tenders as required
- Completing regular forecasts to support the budget/planning process.
The position would suit either a part qualified (AAT, ACCA, CIMA) studier or qualified by experience accountant with sound experience gained from working within a commercial environment. Good working knowledge of Excel is essential.
Our client will be pleased to support your ongoing and personal and professional development and in addition offer an excellent employee benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job