Job title: Management Accountant
Job type: Permanent
Salary + Benefits: Up to £40k per annum & study support
Location: City of London
Our client is an international consultancy who are currently looking to hire an experienced Management Accountant. Working alongside the Group Finance Director, this hands-on Management Accountant position will allow you to develop with support and progression on offer.
It requires someone who is confident to liaise with various departments and focus on month-end reporting. It will give you the chance to develop and build your skill set by reporting on monthly performances against budget analysis, cashflow management, and more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Producing monthly management accounts for the UK and 1 European entity
- Mid-month reports to department heads
- Monthly cashflow forecasting
- Assisting with annual budget
- Managing fixed assets, prepayments and accruals
- Processing Payroll journals
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Performing monthly bank & revenue reconciliations
- Regularly meetings with department heads to review financial results against budget
- Ensuring monthly payments are approved and in line with budget
- Identifying and improving processes
- Ensuring recharges and mark-ups are calculated correctly
- Adhoc duties
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Part way through an accounting qualification is desirable (e.g. ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Well organised & strong time management
- Medium to advanced IT skills (in particular Excel)
- Pro-active attitude
- Ability to work well in a close-knit team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please note due to the high volume of applications we sometimes receive it is not always possible to contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion but please continue to apply to more jobs represented by EslingKenny.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career - see our website for contact details.
EslingKenny Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'