Pratap Partnership are recruiting for a service based organisation who are based in Central Sheffield and are looking to recruit for an experienced Management Accountant
Overview of the role;
This job will report to the Finance Director and will is a no2 position in finance. The role will take ownership of the production and analysis of monthly financial data in a growing and diverse group.
- Produce accurate and timely management accounts for 8 entities to agreed timescales
- Review, investigate and resolve anomalies/variances
- Produce and analyse KPIs to improve business performance
- Maintain the integrity of the accounting systems and ensure appropriate controls are in place and key reconciliations are carried out, making improvements where necessary
- Supervise a small team
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Ongoing review of cashflow and production of forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets
- Assist in year end process including liaison with auditors
Overview of expectations;
- Qualified or qualified by experience Accountant
- Experienced in accounting with a solid knowledge of financial principles
- Proven technical ability with good attention to detail
- Ability to manage and control a small team
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Working knowledge of Sage and MS Office, especially Excel.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'