Experienced Management Accountant - Business Services Semi Senior required to provide outsourced accounting services to a portfolio of clients.
My client is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to provide outsourced accounting services to a portfolio of clients in the Milton Keynes area. Working within the business services team, the vast majority of your role will involve preparing management accounts for a portfolio of clients. Additional duties will include VAT calculations, bookkeeping and preparing financial statements.
As Business Services Semi Senior, your clients will typically be Limited companies, partnerships and sole traders in and around the Milton Keynes area. The team and client base has grown significantly thus creating the need for an additional team member.
- Prepare management accounts from information and documentation received from clients, ensuring that all relevant deadlines are met
- Complete VAT returns for allocated clients
- Undertake bookkeeping duties for a variety of clients including inputting data and processing payments
- Provide advice and recommendations to clients in relation to financial reporting matters
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with relevant financial reporting standards
- Prepare sufficient accounting schedules to support the balances and transactions included in the financial statements
- Draft corporation taxation computations for review
- Develop and maintain good client relations
- Liaise with clients directly including working on-site at client premises regularly (local to Milton Keynes).
- Experience gained within accountancy general practice as a management accountant or business services semi senior or outsourcing semi senior
- Demonstrable knowledge of producing management accounts and completing VAT returns
- AAT qualified, part-qualified ACCA / ACA or equivalent or qualified by experience
- Knowledge of cloud based accounting systems such as Xero preferred
- Client and service driven approach and focus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised and methodical with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to operate to deadlines and handle conflicting priorities
- Ability to work under own initiative, and to keep calm under pressure
- Willingness and ability to travel locally to work on-site at client premises.
What's on offer;
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Incl. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17552
- management accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job