Our client is an innovative and market leading global software technology company with UK offices based in South West London. Due to the recent expansion of the Group, the client is looking to appoint a Management Accountant Business Analyst on a contract basis. This role would suit a part-qualified accountant or someone with at least three years financial accounts experience. The role is offered initially as a 6-month contract.
The Management Accountant Business Analyst role will offer the chance utilise your analysis experience whilst developing your career further.
- Monthly consolidated Group packs including P&L, BS, Cash Flow, sales reporting and KPI
- Analyse performance compared to budgets/forecast
- Develop monthly Management Information packs to drive improvements across the Group
- Assist in the preparation of Annual and Interim reports, as well as produce investor presentations
- Develop additional areas of reporting within the business/group
- Ad-hoc analysis
- ACCA or CIMA part-qualified
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- The ability to confidently communicate with key stakeholders across the Group
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a diverse, forward-thinking company. There are offer a range of perks on offer including 5 weeks holiday, private health scheme and a competitive pension.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we receive it will only be possible to contact successful applicants.
Leaman Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
- Management Accounts
- KPI Reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job