One of our favourite clients that we always enjoy visiting is a dynamic firm with 10% growth over the past year in North London. They have an opening thanks to their fast-paced growth for a Management Accountant/Bookkeeper. By joining their friendly, team-based environment you will be taking advantage of the extensive progression development and tailored career plans provided.
An award-winning firm with 5 Partners and beautiful historical offices, they are supportive and have incredible staff retention due to their progressive mindset and great salaries and benefits. In fact, one of their newest Senior Managers has qualified within the firm. You will be a valued part of the company and drive their business forward.
Your Main Management Accountant/Bookkeeper duties:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Supervising junior staff members and reviewing their work
- Preparing Management Accounts (various schedules)
- Double entry bookkeeping; preparing records up to Trial Balance, knowledge of Xero a plus
- Reviewing work by junior staff for Cashbooks, reconciling sales and purchase invoices, VAT, Bank reconciliations and control accounts reconciliations
- Client advisory on matters such as making tax digital and bookkeeping best practices
This is a great opportunity for advancement because as Management Accountant/Bookkeeper
you will be:
- Providing bookkeeping services to your own portfolio of clients who are sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Working closely with Senior Management
- Client facing and have autonomy and responsibility
- Contribute to the development of this fast-growing business
- You will have 3+ years of experience, preferably in practice, and demonstrated stability and work ethic
- Strong business acumen, interested in the how and why of accounting, good integrity
- Organised and detail orientated, strong communication skills
- Part qualified or qualified ACCA/ACA/AAT or QBE qualified by experience
- Ideally have familiarity of Xero and other accounting systems such as QuickBooks or Sage
How to apply:
Don’t miss out on this exciting Management Accountant/Bookkeeper opportunity to advance your career.
£32,000 - £38,000pa plus great benefits: flexitime, private medical cover, annual bonus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'