The business has an impressive profile with a diverse product offering. They are leaders in their field and not only manufacture their niche product range but also have a far reaching distribution network. The business is experiencing double digit growth and is looking for candidates who are able to adapt to the significant change they are undergoing. Some critical duties and responsibilities are detailed below:
- Co-ordination and production of timely and accurate monthly Management Account reporting information, both for the internal Management team and for submission for external reporting requirements
- Monitoring and forecasting of the Department's financial performance, identifying potential problems and opportunities
- Providing Manufacturing, Logistics and Commercial Managers with explanations for the financial performance, identifying potential problems and opportunities
- Carrying out ad hoc projects for other members of the Finance Management team
- Providing routine commercial reports analysing performance by customer and product
- Ensuring adequate controls and accuracy of commercial rebates
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.