Management Accountant - AAT / ACCA
Are you a Management Accountant with an AAT or ACCA qualification? Want to progress your career with an amazing charity that supports victims of domestic violence and abuse? If so, read on.
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a pioneering charity that is dedicated to ending domestic violence and abuse. They are now looking for a Management Accountant to join their team in Llandarcy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to advance their career and take on a new challenge with this incredible not-for-profit organisation.
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- A collaborative, welcoming and supportive environment
- Free on-site parking
- 6% non-contributory pension
- Time off in lieu (TOIL)
- The chance to support victims and make a real difference to peoples’ lives
If you are looking for the chance to give something back, this is the role you’ve been waiting for. The charitable sector offers the most rewarding environment possible and allows you to balance driving your career with doing some good with your professional life.
Our client provides a range of vital services to individuals and families that allows them to take back their lives, get back on their feet and get back on track. Your role will drive the behind-the-scenes processes and enable their work to continue.
So, if you are seeking something more from your career and are tired of the same corporate processes, this is the ideal role in which to make a difference whilst staying true to your core skill-set.
As a Management Accountant, you will report to the Finance Director and take on a key role within the Finance Team supporting the financial health of the charity.
Preparing and developing monthly management accounts and financial analysis, you will enable the organisation to make informed decisions to ensure stability, profitability and growth.
Your role will also involve:
- Ensuring income and expenditure is maintained within budget
- Advising on and assisting with financial issues
- Providing assessments of the forecast for a particular year
- Helping to develop budgets in collaboration with operational managers
- Providing costing and financial analysis for new bids and existing services
To be considered as a Management Accountant, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience in a management accountant role or similar
- An AAT or ACCA qualification
- Experience of working with SAGE line 50 and SAGE Payroll
- Proven experience of managing budgets and general ledger activity across complex cost codes
- A full driving license and access to your own vehicle for work purposes
Knowledge of Charity Finances, with experience of working within the voluntary sector would be beneficial to your application. A management qualification would also be advantageous, as would an H&S qualification.
Other organisations may call this role Management Accountant, Qualified Accountant, AAT Accountant, ACCA Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Senior Accounts Technician, Accountant, Financial Accountant.
Our client is also interested in hearing from professionals from an Accountancy, Accounting, Accounts, Finance, Financial, or Financing background who have relevant skills, experience and qualifications.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could be our client’s next Management Accountant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job