A forward-thinking recruitment Company based in Bournemouth has a great opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to join the finance team.
This individual should have strong analytical skills as well as:
- have completed their AAT, be part way through your ACCA/CIMA/ACA or potentially be qualified by experience.
- be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities.
- able to communicate well with clients, suppliers, advisors and colleagues alike, and work well as part of a team.
- Reporting to Financial Controller
- Circa £35-40k
- 20 days holiday
- Statutory Pension
- Healthcare (after probation)
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, (with a focus on Excel)
- The company uses Sage 50c as their accounting system. Experience in this system would be useful but not essential.
- Management Accounts
- Responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts for the business.
- Preparation of monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Assisting the FC in preparing the month-end management pack.
- Identifying variances with explanation.
- Sales & Accounts Receivable
- KPI and report analysis.
- Production and review of operational sales data.
- Managing credit control
- Review of monthly spend with variance analysis.
- Identifying areas of costs savings.
- Balance Sheet
- Responsibility for maintaining and reconciling balance sheet items.
- Reconciliation of inter-company transactions/balances.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Payroll &Tax
- Management of VAT and submission.
- Liaising with advisor in processing payroll.
- Calculation of monthly commission for all sales staff.
- Year End and Statutory Accounting
- Preparation of year end packs
- Other Duties
- Adhoc tasks assigned by the Management.
- Adhoc sales reporting.
- Accounts Receivable
- Advanced Excel
- Balance Sheet
- Year End Accounts