This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, PE backed manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Leeds. The company have an excellent reputation in their field, and after a recent restructure have a lot of expansion plans in place for 2018.
They are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their finance team to cover for maternity leave initially, but there is a high chance the role could become permanent in line with the imminent growth plans of the business.
The role will report directly to the Financial Director and will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Preparation of full management accounts
- Balance sheet reoncillications
- Accruals and prepayments
- Processing journals
- Overseeing purchase/sales ledger
- Process improvements
- Assisting with setting up new systems
- Mentoring the finance assistant
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT Qualified or be qualified by experience - Essential
- Have previous experience of management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have previous experience Sage - Highly desirable
- Have previous knowledge of CIS - Desirable
The company can offer:
- On site parking
- High chance the role will go permanent!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job