Supporting both finance and non finance stakeholders, you'll provide high quality MI that underpins the decision making process and enables more accurate budgets and forecasts.
As a business partner you'll be responsible for the following;
- Producing management accounts for the European business at a project, business unit and functional level.
- Providing clear, comprehensive variance analyses, KPIs and commentary.
- Monthly revenue and cost accruals to ensure project performance is reported correctly.
- Assist Regional SMT in forecasting and budgeting for engineering projects as well as functional overhead units.
- Lead the monthly intercompany reconciliation process
- Monthly review of functional overhead costs, making necessary accruals and adjustments.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts across the region
- Liaise with shared service teams to ensure client and intercompany invoicing for different workgroups are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist auditors with any queries regarding statutory accounts.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant, with both good statutory and commercial experience.
You'll be working across the region supporting, Project Managers, Engineers, External Auditors and the finance team. Therefore excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
This is being offered, initially, as a 6 month fixed term contract. If interested apply and
I'll be in touch.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- Management Accountant