- Workload: Management accounts
- Clients: Franchise business
- Location: Manchester
- Benefits: Competitive salary
- Salary: £35-40k
Are you a Management Accountant keen to work as part of a close-knit finance team? Would you enjoy working with a single client, and assisting in their future growth?
If so, our client, an excellent firm in Manchester, are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team and work alongside the Financial Controller. The firm are working with an interesting client who controls multiple food and drink franchises and is growing rapidly.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and analysing year-end accounts
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Planning and completing internal audits
- Reviewing budget target discrepancies
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be CIMA part of fully qualified
- Two years of management account experience
- Show strong IT Literacy skills
Please call on to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Management Accountant jobs in Manchester contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.