Our Client is a dynamic and fast moving Higher Education facility, focused on providing the highest professional training in the arts. You will be joining the Finance team and reporting into the Head of Management Accounting.
You will be responsible for all Management Accounts, Forecasts, Budgets and a variety of ad-hoc tasks related to month-end Management Accounts production.
- To assist with the coordination of the budgeting and forecasting processes
- To produce regular management accounting analyses, ensuring reasons for variances are correctly identified
- Educate all budget holders on budget management, financial planning and investment appraisal
- To act as an advisor on financial matters for departments
- To assist in the production of HEFCE 5-year forecasts and associated analyses
- To provide regular management accounting reporting and analysis for senior management
- To assist in the management of year-end income and expenditure specific project and capital accounts work
- To help maintain the budgeting procedure and best practice manual
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Fully Qualified or Finalist (CIMA, ACA and ACCA)
- Management accounting experience
- Customer focused team experience
- Good knowledge of financial reporting standards
- Experience with Agresso
- Higher education sector experience is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong team of driven individuals in a rewarding higher education facility. This is a great chance to progress your career and develop whilst contributing to a great cause.
- Financial Planning
- Management Accounts