As part of the finance function, the Management Accountant will be responsible for P&L, OPEX reporting, management accounts and relevant analysis work.
The key responsibilities for this Management Accountant role include:
- Management accounts duties for a key new project for the business
- Month cash postings, journals and accruals
- Profit and Loss
- Monthly financial reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly OPEX reports
- Responsibility for driving improvement
- Assist with analysing costs allocated to balance sheets
The key skill set require for this Management Accountant role includes:
- Experience Part-Qualified, Qualified or QBE CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Management and systems accounting
- Multi-currency experience
- Planning, control and strategic thinking
- Organised and self-motivated
For more information regarding this management accountant opportunity, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Management Accountant - 18 Month Fixed Term Contract