An exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful and expanding company has arisen with my client based in Castleford. Experience within management accounts is essential. Alongside this, enthusiasm and a positive can do attitude is a must have. This is an extremely busy role which requires excellent attention to detail. This is a great position for someone who is looking to join an excellent working environment.
The duties will include:
- To provide support to the Financial Director in the production of monthly management accounts and provide daily/weekly performance and monitoring reporting systems.
- Ensure reports are accurate and meet deadlines at all times.
- Ensure data is presented in a professional reporting manner
Skills and experience required:
- They must be extremely experienced in Excel manipulation including Pivot Tables as there is a significant amount of data manipulation and reporting involved in the role
- They must have good analytical skills
- They must be able to work under pressure of timescales for reporting
- Good communication skills
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- Analytical Skills
- Management Accounts
- Pivot Tables
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'