Management Accountant (12 Month FTC - Immediate Start)
A fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Management Accountant is now available for a year long fixed term contract within a long standing highly respected PLC business. The successful applicant for the position will be based in the Sutton Coldfield office and will be exposed to a fast paced and varied management accounts role reporting directly to the Financial Controller based on site.
In this Management Accountant position you will be thrown in the deep end so a candidate who has extensive experience of management accounts and a track record of hitting the ground running is a necessity. You will be involved in the preparation of full management accounts, preparing the budgeting and forecasting for your sector of the business, overseeing the cashflow and will have to be a strong user of excel capable of manipulating large sums of data. As well as this, you will work closely with the FC in order to produce/review month end packs to be presented to the board.
Ideally you will:
- Be immediately available with at least 3 year's experience of preparing management accounts - ideally within a fast-paced PLC business
- Be ACCA or CIMA qualified or nearing the completion of your studies
- Have great communication skills capable of liaising with stakeholders at all levels of business and a person who enjoys a tight knit team environment - Although this is a PLC business, the management accounts team have a great team morale, so a good team fit is key
- Be a motivated and career driven individual who has the desire to prove themselves within a large commercial business
In return you will:
- Gain great exposure working within one of the UK’s long-standing, yet still growing market leaders with a global outreach
- Be offered stability within an exciting and varied management accounts role with a contract lasting no less than 12 months
- Work with a motivated and like-minded team in a positive business environment where your experience will play a real importance within the wider finance function for the Group
- Receive a competitive salary
This fixed term Management Accountant position would be well suited to a progressive and experienced individual who enjoys a fast paced and challenging workload. If you are an ambitious candidate who is willing to work hard to achieve your career aspirations then this is the role for you, apply now as this opportunity will not be around for very long.
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"