*ARE YOU IMMEDIATELY AVALIABLE*
*12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT*
EslingKenny are currently working with a well established business based in West London who are recruiting for a fixed term contract (12-month maternity cover). They are seeking a Management Accountant who is either QBE/Part Qualified/Qualified.
The main purpose of this role is to manage, control and maintain the accuracy and integrity for financial reporting of 2 entities. You will have the opportunity to take on more responsibilities such as supervising team members and training them alongside your development. Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will also sit alongside 2 other accountants.
- Take charge of the day to day accounts department operations and financial reporting for 2 entities.
- Run the month end process to the agreed timetable.
- Preparation of month end accruals/prepayments list, preparing journals and posting in the financial systems.
- Compilation of management accounts and run the consolidation process for the parent company.
- Manage the Accounts Payable process, including supervising one AP member of staff to ensure all supplier invoices are coded correctly and signed off by the relevant budget holders in line with the company’s Financial Authority limits.
- Assist the wider Finance team in completing the group business unit management accounts while adhering to tight reporting deadlines and guidelines.
- Submissions of the key monthly / quarterly / annual deliverables to the parent company.
- Manager the VAT calculations & submissions to HMRC.
- Assist in all corporation tax returns for the Group.
- Complete statutory accounts for the allocated individual Business Units.
- Monitor and analyse monthly results and prepare consolidation narratives for forecast, budget and prior year variances.
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations and ensure completion of all the relevant backup schedules including Intercompany accounts.
What we’re looking for:
- OBE/Part Qualified/Qualified Accountant
- A minimum of 4 year's experience in commerce and industry
- Experience of Management Accounting
- Training/mentoring skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills are important
- SAP and Sage Line 200 experience is desirable but not necessary
Salary & Benefits
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work closely with an experienced Finance Manager in a successful, well established company. It is a 12 month fixed term contract paying between £37,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please note due to the high volume of applications we sometimes receive it is not always possible to contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion but please continue to apply to more jobs represented by EslingKenny.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career - see our website for contact details.
EslingKenny Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.