Management Accountant, North Nottinghamshire, 12 Month Contract, Up to £30,000
Are you looking for a role within an SME that gives you a broad scope of experience across management accounts, analysis and financial accounting? You'll be working as part of a team of eight in finance, giving you a strong breadth of experience that will be relevant to your CIMA or ACCA exams.
You'll be joining the business on an initial 12 month contract with the following benefits package:
- Salary range: £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee discount saving scheme on a range of benefits
- 37.5 hour working week (8.30am to 5pm)
- Support with the preparation of the month-end management accounts (accruals, prepayments, journals)
- Support with the preparation of financial information for accurate budgeting and forecasting
- Detailed analysis for the senior management team to allow them to make informed business decisions
- Working with sales teams, providing accurate reporting and analysis for new business tenders
- Assist with the group reporting and statutory accounting
- Excellent analysis and Excel skills
- Management accounting experience (accruals, prepayments, journal posting)
- Ideally available to start a new role at short notice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'