£27,000-32,000 salary + 23.5 days annual leave + part medical cover + pension + other great benefits
Available Immediately or up to 4 weeks
We are Nicoll Curtin, the award-winning global Technology & Change recruitment Group. Our brands are Nicoll Curtin Technology, Purple Halo, BeecherMadden and District4 based in London, Zurich, Singapore and New York. We connect outstanding talent with industry-leading companies. And we aim to be the best at what we do - 9 out of 10 of our candidates recommend us.
Since we started in 1999, we've always put people first. That's why our consultants win awards for customer experience, contractor care and client service. And we love what we do, that's why we're ranked in the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our finance function. You will be based in our fast paced and growing London office in the heart of the city. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, and through interaction with the Finance Director, you will gain valuable insights and hands on experience, with the ability to fast track your career.
As part of our commitment to your career, we will provide financial support towards qualifications (ACCA or CIMA). Being a small team, this role can be made as big as you want it to be. As you perform and show your drive the company will give you more responsibility. You drive the future of this role. It's what you make it.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Manage the international contractor payroll processes (Switzerland, Singapore, USA)
- Management, training and support of the Finance Apprentice
- Perform and ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are up to date, investigating any unreconciled items
- Produce daily cash position and forecast reports for senior management
- Maintain tight credit control and upkeep of the AR ledger
- Create efficiencies by producing new automated reports in Excel, Jet Reports and other data packages
- Build strong relationships and rapport with stakeholders internally and externally
- Raise, record and send out sales invoices
- Process supplier invoices from point of receipt to completion of the transaction, including timely submission of payments for approval as part of the pay run
- Verify, check supporting documentation for, and process expenses claims
- Post bank transactions and complete weekly bank reconciliations
- Highlight errors or issues to the finance manager and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain accurate and robust record keeping
- Support with the company's annual statutory audit
- Other adhoc office and administrative duties to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organisation
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for an ambitious and self driven individual, who is at least in the final stages of their finance qualifications. In addition to a passion for solving problems; strong Excel capabilities, Accounting package experience and recent experience of at least 2-3 years in a recruitment based finance team would be a necessity.
As you will work across all areas of Finance, you will need to be able to adapt swiftly into the role and should therefore have at least a 2:1 degree or higher and a strong academic background.
- management accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job