Netwirking Ltd are working with a client based in Tyne and Wear who are looking to hire a Managed Services Engineer. Formed over 20 years ago, they have a very loyal client base which they continue to add to and go from strength to strength. Formal and on the job training leading to industry qualifications, e.g. MCSE/CCNA will be offered!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Support a wide range of different customers.
- Work from both the office and when necessary on customer sites. This may involve overnight stays.
- Work on IT projects for customers.
- Assist in the production of quotations for IT projects.
Required Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Windows server
- Microsoft Windows client operating systems
- General understanding of email
- Office 365
- Microsoft Office
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- General networking
- TCP/IP and associated technologies (e.g., DNS, WINS, DHCP)
- Basic understanding of Firewalls including NAT and Firewall rules
- Mobile access to business email (eg, MS Exchange) - Android, iPhone, etc
- Anti-virus / anti-spyware / anti-spam
- Server / system backup solutions including online/Cloud backup
- Presentable, have good communication skills and a customer service mentality.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as being self-motivated.
- Methodical and thorough with documentation and in general.
- Be willing and driven to pass industry-appropriate accreditations.
- Essential - Have a full UK driving licence and have the use of a car during working hours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'