At Arco Professional Services, part of the Arco Family, we have an unrivalled reputation for being the UK's leading independent supplier of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Working at Height and in Confined Spaces. To maintain our reputation we have a fabulous opportunity for Managed Service Coordinator to join our team.
The role of the Managed Service Coordinator involves the coordination of personnel to ensure they are in the right place at the right time for training and medicals. You will also be required to update and maintain our database as well as other administration duties and to support the Manager Service Manager.
Other duties include but not exclusive:
• producing management reports for clients involving the use of Access & Excel
• answering telephones and taking messages
• sending out correspondence either via mail or email
To be considered for the role of Managed Service Coordinator you will need/require:
• With a good level of education and experience in a similar role, you’re preferably familiar with customer service requirements within the training arena.
• Excellent MS Office in particular Microsoft outlook, and Access skills.
• Rapidly able to develop knowledge of IT systems, our Company products, structure and how to work effectively with our various departments.
• You will also have have good communication skills.
• A good UK geographical knowledge would be an advantage
Full training will be given to the successful applicant
The role is based at Eccleshall Full time position 37.5 hours - Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm
Our comprehensive benefits include:
• excellent pension and life assurance scheme
• bonus scheme
• high street retailer discount scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
• health purchase plan
• a computer scheme with great offers, including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
• 24 days’ annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
• Community Volunteering days - two days’ paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you.
We are a family run business and all of our family have the ability to:
Think Customer: Deliver Our Numbers: Work Together: Make Things Happen: Open to Change: Effective Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"