Managed Print Administrator - Bingley salary Up to £18,000
Role and Responsibilities
As a Managed Print Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the helpdesk with daily duties and the sales team working on the CRM system and providing support to aid the growth of the business. You will work closely with the Helpdesk manager and support the implementation process for new agreements and maintain existing agreements. You be the first point of contact for technical issues and will provide a high standard of service to our customers and to support internal functions.
Daily responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Helpdesk support, first line support for customers requiring technical support, answering calls and emails within agreed SLA's.
- Provide regular communication with the end user and service partner to manage customer expectations
- Escalating issues for investigation to our partners, communicating problems in a detailed manner to aid a quick solution.
- Record and maintain cases ensuring all updates are recorded and closure detailed are recorded for reporting purposes.
- Investigating customer queries seeking a successful solution for the customer
- Build strong relationships with colleagues, customer and suppliers.
- Liaising with Third Party Suppliers for pricing & support queries
- Accurately uploading and maintaining information on to the company systems
- Stale Data Alert Management, taking responsibility to ensure devices are online to avoid issues with low supplies and billing
- Processing the sales order on the Horizon system in accordance with internal procedures
- Processing Purchase Orders on the Horizon system in accordance with internal procedures
- Supplies dispatch notification communication
- Sales support with lead qualification and identification
- Process Finance quotes in line with procedures and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Suppliers to provide quotes for services to support PFS sales
- Ensure all documentation is saved in the appropriate location adhering to Data protection policy
- Update Internal Add Back document and distribute within the business
- Ensuring internal customer records are up to date
- Follow helpdesk processes to ensure customer agreements are implemented in line with company procedures and compliant with supplier programs.
- Actively make suggestions to improve helpdesk processes
- Cover Helpdesk Manager Responsibilities in their absence
- Develop own technical knowledge through experience of issues and appetite to learn new skills
- Develop a strong understanding of internal and supplier processes to best support helpdesk function and business
- Escalate issues appropriately, recognize any risk and seek assistance from line manager as required.
- Ensure any significant expenditure is authorized as required.
- Identify any training requirements or gaps in knowledge to line manager
Required skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully work autonomously as well as within a team
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet business requirements
- Understand the competitive marketplace, products and trends in the printer service business
- Strong organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- GCSE Grade C or above in English & Maths
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office packages, including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent time keeping and attendance record
- Despatch Operative