Managed Inventory Representative
Competitive Salary, Company Van + Great Benefits
To manage the ongoing maintenance, replenishment and development of RS Managed Inventory installations within customer premises. Build profitable sales growth through relationship management, range extension and ad-hoc purchase requirements. Deliver world class service and support RS ambitions to be First Choice.
- To conduct regular visits to Managed Inventory customers to check and replenish RS solutions.
- To work with customer stakeholders to identify growth opportunities via range expansion, product substitution or ad-hoc purchase requirements.
- To work in conjunction with the RS Managed Inventory implementation team to ensure that all systems are fully functional and that correct workflows are adhered to.
- Ensure that all company & customer H&S practices are observed at all times.
- Ensure that all Standard Operating Processes (SOPS) are followed in relation to the delivery of Managed Inventory Services.
- Ensure that all Managed Inventory installations are well maintained and conduct regular housekeeping activities.
- Be a brand ambassador for RS Components and ensure that customers fully understand the benefits of Managed Inventory Services.
- Develop strong relationships with the wider sales team to support the sales growth of Managed Inventory Services. Ensure that growth opportunities are communicated effectively and to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Perform against KPIs relating to Managed Inventory Services.
- Where appropriate, support the RS Local Branch with ad-hoc duties.
Essential skills and experience
- Appreciation of Managed Inventory Services.
- Experience of working within a service/sales role with direct customer interaction.
- Basic understanding and appreciation of warehousing/stores management techniques.
- Self-motivated, flexible and organised. Demonstrates the ability to prioritise workloads multi-task and act on own initiative.
- Ability to work with sales teams to support growth opportunities through effective customer implementations.
- Forms positive relationships, strives for high performance and is focussed on their own personal development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrable Planning, Time Management and Prioritisation skills.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft office.
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
How to Apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0)
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job