Office Angels are currently recruiting for a number of Managed Account Executives for our loyal client based in Nottingham on a full time Permanent basis.
As a Managed Account Executive your role is to service your existing accounts and scope out new customers, to achieve productivity, revenue and other targets as set by the Sales Manager. Maintaining the highest integrity and customer service levels at all times.
The main role and responsibilities of a Managed Account Executive, include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for a portfolio of accounts
- Account management on all accounts
- Negotiation of pricing for maintaining regular customer
- Pricing and raising quotations
- All general enquiries
- Development of accounts
- New product proposals
- Updating websites and portals
- Completing specification and technical sheets
- Follow ups and courtesy call
- First class planning and organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Time management skills
- Be hardworking and conscientious with the ability to motivate
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Show good initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self motivated to arrange daily diary and work as part of a team without constant supervision
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work
If you believe you would excel in this position, please apply today by sending your up-to-date CV via the link provided.
Due to the high volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.