York Hospital are looking for a Mammographer.
The candidate will work 4 days a week, Tuesday to Friday, 9am - 5pm with the option to cover extra shifts should they be available.
The position will be band 7 and paid gross £28 per hour, through paper timesheet - umbrella company.
There is no staff accommodation however we can help find private accommodation locally should you require.
A great opportunity to work in a great department in a beautiful part of the UK.
Get in touch now and start as soon as next week.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.